Sunday 22 January 2012

171 Days To Go

So after a rather varied kind of night, I got up (yet again) at 9am. Not because I chose to, but bloody Skype kept failing. The BF's internet was being dodgy and I ended up getting up an hour early to start my day. Although it has its perks. I started watching 'Mrs Brown's Boys'. There seriously is something about a foul mouthed old woman (Brendan O'Carroll) and a TV show that breaks the 4th wall that seriously has me hooked. Although I totally forgot to buffer it when I went to have a shower. Therefore, t'was laggy.

I'm a fecking egit.

I was shopping in Worcester today. After realising I was an incredibly selfish and horrible person thanks to me completely disregarding the fact that I was buying things with money that wasn't mine. I saw something that I never thought I'd see. I used to eat chocolate biscuits that were little balls of biscuits. I saw the same biscuits... but flat. I nearly cried.

What can I say... I'm a balls kinda guy.

With one more week of placement left, I'm left to wonder just if I can do it on a regular basis. I'm so damn tired, I've fallen out with my loved ones twice. I'm left confused after each day as to whether I'm on top of all the work I need to do. I love my BF but I get cranky whenever I say something stupid and it brings it all down. Love being affected by early mornings is serious... and scary.

He'll read this and 'sigh'. I'll stop apologising when I stop f***ing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment