Wednesday 11 January 2012

182 Days To Go

This was, supposedly, the hardest day of the week and one of the hardest I would have all year. This was supposed to be the day I quaked in fear at the scale of my first block placement within schools. But it actually went amazing well. Which is all well and good... but now I have another problem...

You see, whenever I attempt to write these blogs, it's out of boredom and procrastination. Usually it's a way for me to access my deepest thoughts when stumbling on writers block. In the end, it seems like I've finished my essay and only need it proof-read one more time (if my BF is willing to do it, I put him through an ordeal last time and I'm scared he's lost all faith in my writing) before printing. Instead, I'm only delaying talking to my BF.

On the other hand though, I kinda do deserve the cold shoulder. I did just introduce him to Steps.

We haven't spoken in minutes since.

No comments:

Post a Comment