Thursday 12 January 2012

181 Days To Go: Part 2

I have a very worrying addiction. Everytime I close my eyes, my mind tends to drift towards the summer I'm going to have. It became an addiction when I recently found out I have spent most of this week with my eyes closed. But that's only because I'm lazy. Yeap, some student stereotypes I can live with. But the worry is when I do this without even recognising what's around me. Just 20 minutes ago, I was talking with my flatmates' boyfriend and I shut my eyes to blink for a second. Suddenly, all I wanted to do was grab my phone and Kik my BF and talk to him, all because when I shut my eyes, I imagined walking through the arrival gate to him. That is worrying.

But it's nothing compared to the time I did it in the lecture theatre. 2 hours goes way more slowly after that.

Natwest are also drip-feeding me information with regards to my new Student account. Basically, I want to milk a bank for all it's worth. To do this, I got an interest free overdraft student account. But also because I REALLY want to allocate £15 a month to buy myself Root Beer and current funds do not allow this. The sacrifices I have to make for University... *sigh*

On the plus side, I can't wait till placement. I get to dry-hump and test run my new iPod playlist. At 7am on a Monday morning (having woken up at 5:45am), a 20 minute walk to get my bus and freezing conditions, the music is seriously the only thing I get up for. Screw the kids, Sean Kingston livening up my bridge walk across Worcester is the only reason those kids will learn what a fraction is...

I'm a professional. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment