Thursday 12 January 2012

181 Days To Go: Part 1

It's horrible to wake up in the morning and completely bypass on what you did last night. Having had a 19 hour day, which included 8 straight hours of having kids call you everything but your real name, I was absolutely shattered. By 11pm, I was in bed talking to the BF when, all of a sudden, I started sleep-talking. Not, like, conventional sleep-talking of absolute gibberish... but some kind of heartfelt speech.

Let me state, outright, I'm not usually an embracing person. It takes a lot for me to emote and it's usually only after a couple (hundred) shots that that actually happens. I know that my BF doesn't like public shows of affection, but I had an incredibly hard night last night for so many reasons. By far and away, I take as much support as I can get nowadays. But much like life, you have your favourites. And when I was low, I was convinced that I wasn't worth enough to my most valuable person.

Turns out, after it all, I'm more certain than ever that I'm with the one.

In other (certainly less loving) news, I finally ended my hell and decided to print off and submit my Professional Studies assignment. 12 hours of intense Vygotsky loving (not only does my love stretch 4600 miles, it also stretches a good 70 years as well...) and Piaget bashing (sounds like a psychological masturbation, right?), I finally discussed how their theories would help and hinder. Whilst an incredibly mediocre essay was finished, it also spelt the end of University assessments for 4 months. And my birthday is in 3 days.

Not a bad end to the week, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment